Patch organic strips are the natural approach to wound care. These bamboo plasters are made of 100% certified organic bamboo fibre and are 100% compostable, yay!
With added coconut oil, as scientific research has found it has a myriad of natural healing benefits for the skin, including antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Coconut oil works at reducing inflammation and keeping the skin moisturised to help regenerate new skin cells. It is 100% safe and effective with no known side effects or toxicity.
More importantly there are cut panda's on the plasters, what's more to love??
- Plastic Free
- 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Free from plastic, silicon, latex and parabens
- Sustainably sourced
- The tube is made from recycled cardboard materials and printed with a natural Colour dye. The tube is made to be 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- The sterilisation packaging is made from plastic-free rice paper and is compostable.
- The strips are made from a compostable bamboo fibre.