Almost 50 million pounds of plastic toothbrushes make it to our landfills every year, and it takes up to 1,000 years to decompose, that's a lot of plastic.
Bamboo toothbrushes are super environmentally friendly because bamboo grows super fast, over 3 feet every single day, and once you're done pop your toothbrush in the compost to decompose.
These toothbrushes have a biodegradable bamboo handle, and come in 4 different colours so each member of your house can remember which is theirs! We love giving these sets as gifts!!
What about the panda's??? Don't worry, we are panda friendly, as we are made from Mao (Moso) Bamboo, that panda bears don't eat (they are sooo fussy!)
- Made from biodegradable & compostable bamboo
- Blue, white, light green and clear handles
- Comes in recyclable & compostable cardboard box
- The bamboo cultivation requires no fertilisers or pesticides
- Naturally antibacterial bamboo handle
- Bristles (medium firmness) are 63% derived from plant while the remaining % is nylon-6. Please note that there are currently no other options for an entirely plant based bristle anywhere in the world and every other natural toothbrush has this same issue.
Replace your toothbrush around every 3 months!