A truly timeless game! Set of traditional wooden pick up sticks, a fun family game for two or more players. In a handy travel box.
If you’ve never played pick up sticks don’t let that stop you, it’s the perfect eco-friendly gift for children and adults alike, most suitable for aged 6 and up.
Not for children under 3 years; choking hazard.
The set contains instructions and 41 pickup sticks (length 18cm)
How to Play
- Hold the sticks in one hand, like a bundle of dry spaghetti.
- Open your hand to release the sticks.
- Try not to touch or move other sticks when you are trying to pick up a stick. If you move a stick while you are trying to pull out another stick, you must let go of the stick and stop your turn.
- The object of the game is to pick up the most sticks over the course of the game. Every time that you successfully pick up a stick, you may try to pick up another stick. Keep picking up sticks until you move another stick and lose your turn.
- Keep playing until someone wins the game. The game will either be over when one of the player reaches the goal score or when all of the sticks have been picked up.