Eco Stain Remover Kit
Unleash the nature's stain removing power on those stubborn stains
This kit contains:
- Living Naturally Soda Crystals In-wash Stain Additive
- Living Naturally Natural Stain Remover
Living Naturally Soda Crystals In-wash Stain Additive (450g)
Soda crystals can be used to:
- Shift organic stains from clothes by using as an in-wash additive. Simply add a tablespoon of Soda Crystals to the normal detergent.
- Remove tough stains from clothes by using as a pre-soak. Make a strong solution of Soda Crystals and warm water and soak garment for 1 hour before washing normally.
- Save money! Soda Crystals soften water in the washing machine meaning less detergent is needed.
- Prolong the life of your washing machine by preventing limescale build up.
Directions for use
Soda Crystals should be used in every wash. Simply add the required amount to the detergent drawer, along with your usual washing powder, or directly in to the drum.
Keep in cool and dry area of the house out of direct sunlight.
Living Naturally Natural Stain Remover (60g)
ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more. Even the most stubborn stains are washed away.
Ordinary stain removers contain chemical detergents, but not this vegan natural bar, which is real soap, made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients.
There are no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural eucalyptus and the deodorising power of litsea. Will not discolour clothes or fabrics.
Why We Love It
- Effective cleaning on stubborn stains - a natural, plastic free alternative to bottles of stain remover
- All natural stain remover - safe for all clothing and skin types
- Fully biodegradable ingredients - no pollution of waterways
- Made from soapnuts - organic tree fruits that contain real soap, grown sustainably in natural forests
Directions for use
For Laundry Moisten fabric and apply wet bar directly to stain to create suds on both sides of the fabric, wash as directed.
For Carpets and Upholstery Wet bar and rub into a sponge, apply soapy sponge directly onto stain, remove excess suds with damp cloth and let dry.
Eco Stain Remover Kit worth £8.49 (Save 10%!)