Double Edge Safety Razor
We throw away millions of disposable razors each year in the UK, and over in the US they reckon that figure is more like 2 billion. Eek! Disposable razors are practically impossible to recycle, and they’re expensive!
In a single year, you could be throwing away up to 24 disposable razor cartridges depending on how many you get through. Not to mention the copious amount of plastic they are packaged in.
So if you’ve decided to ditch your disposable razor (and waxing is not your preferred method of torture) then you will need to step back in time to find an effective, sustainable alternative: the safety razor.
This shiny little device offers a whole host of benefits:
Precision shaving: This precision shaving device features an impressive butterfly head that lets you load any of these blades with ease, while our Stainless Steel Blades guarantee any wet shaving beginners their most comfortable shave yet.
Time saving: With these blades you can get a much closer shave so you should be able to go longer between shaves.
Money saving: Safety razors are a great cost saver. The handle will last years if looked after correctly, and a single blade lasts about 2-4 weeks, so a pack of 20 blades should last 1-2 years!
Zero plastic: The razor and blades are 100% plastic free and can be recycled after use.
New to Safety Razors? We’ve got a few tips to get you started.
- Use a soap with a lot of lather or a shaving soap
- Hold the blade at a 30 degree angle and use short strokes.
- You don’t need to apply any pressure, the blade should just glide leaving you with the closest shave.
- For the best results, hold skin taut
- Safety razor blades are universal, you can put any brand of blade into your razor and it should fit. If you don’t get on with your blades, you don’t have to go back to a disposable razor, just try a different brand of blade.
The blades are recyclable but do not throw them in with your normal recycling for obvious reasons. Check with your local recycling centre as to the best way to recycle these (usually in a tin).
Upgrade to a 20-pack of blades (3 month's supply) at checkout for only £15.