Organic Bamboo Menstrual Pads
If you haven't already, it's time to switch to an eco-friendly pad!
It is estimated that women use more than 11,000 disposable menstrual products in their lifetime - based on average of 38 years of menstruation using 22 items of sanitary products per cycle, 13 cycles per year. Most of these high street products contain plastic and when disposed, these plastics are left in the environment for hundreds of years. What if just making one conscious choice per month could have a positive impact on our planet?
These pads are made from 100% organic bamboo, ultra-thin and with wings to secure it in place. Wrapped in recyclable, biodegradable and home compostable packaging; they're also free from plastics, pesticides, chemicals, bleaches and fragrances.
Why we love these
- Plastic-free, waterproof backing for leak protection
- Ultra-soft, breathable organic cotton topcoat and core
- Edge to edge natural adhesive to keep the pad secure and in place
- Individually wrapped in biodegradable purse packs for convenience
- Manufactured sustainably, powered by renewable hydro-electric power
- FSC, GOTS, ICEA and Seal of Cotton Certified
- Socially impactful - 10% of our pre-tax profits are donated to organisations tackling period poverty in the UK
- Grace & Green partners with Ecologi.com and last year planted over 6000 trees