Organic Bamboo Liners
Liners are great for when you don’t quite need a period pad or a tampon! Use when you are spotting in between periods, starting or ending your period, having discharge or experiencing some other leaks.
These are silky soft and super comfortable, crafted with 100% organic bamboo (it's different to the type that pandas eat!) and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin. They're also individually wrapped in biodegradable purse packs for convenience.
What we love about these
- Sustainably-sourced, natural, plant based materials, which are highly effective at locking away menstrual blood.
- Plastic-free waterproof backing for leak protection.
- Zero synthetic or unnecessary materials, ensuring your skin is able to breathe and stay dry.
- Oeko-Tex certified organic bamboo, a self-generating super-plant which requires no irrigation, pesticides or fertilisers and absorbs 30% more CO2 than hardwood trees.
- Bamboo can grow an astonishing 3ft a day, that’s 30 X faster than trees!
- Within only 3-5 years, bamboo is ready to be harvested, compared to regular hardwood trees, which can take anywhere between 35-60 years!
- Within 6 months of harvesting, new bamboo is already regrowing/maturing, unlike hardwood trees, which take much longer for the ground to restore.